Monday, October 27, 2008

4 Month Pregnancy Update!!!

Okay I know, I am SO slacking on the Pregnancy Updates so here ya go! All is well for the most part. Little rougher than my perfect pregnancy with Taylor but we're doing fine. Baby is looking great and Doc is saying girl. Even an Ultrasound hinted girl to us. We'll find out for sure November 16th. I'm feeling great and never had too much nausea but keeping up with 2 this time wears me out a bit more than last pregnancy. I also feel huge since strangers are always shocked to hear I'm not due for another 5 months or so. Oh well - this is just what I do. I figure this is nothing compared to what I'll post at Christmas. The Girls are super excited and Reagan insists she is pregnant with twins ("and not pretend Mommy") so maybe 25+ years from now, we'll get to meet them! =) I've also attached a comparison pic from reagan's pregnancy - can't find my 4 Month pic from Taylor's pregnancy though.

4 Months Pregnant (I think I get Bigger with each Pregnancy but I hear that's typical right!? =) )



4 Months Pregnant with Reagan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the ones in the green shirt are the recent ones right? You look beautiful and happy! I'd say the pregnancy-look works for you!
Hope you're doing great!
Brynn