Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas with The Morris Family

Christmas Day was with Jake's family in the morning at his Grandma's. They got about 10+ inchs of snow there that day! It was crazy but georgeous! We had a lot of fun and it was so great to have family in from Iowa - hopefully we'll see more of them in the years to come! Anyhow - again, I am lacking with how many pics I took at later that day we went to my Aunts and I only got pics of the girls with my grandparents. Holidays are tough for pics - I tell ya what!
The girls with cousin Mel in their cute dresses Great Grandma Lois bought them

Grandma and Grandpa Mo with Uncle Ron in the background

Jake and his sister

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ahh bless what beautiful children you have they are so sweet and i love their matching dresses.