Friday, May 2, 2008

My Hair is Broke

Reagan's hair desperatly needed cut! After 2 minutes at the park she'd be beat red from being so hot! She'd wake up a tangeled mess (see below), her ends were just getting dry and thin. So, Mommy did it - we got it chopped. About 6-7 inches worth. I explained to her that her ends were all broke and it needed cut and then after seeing the pony tail she decided "My hair is broke". BUT, she LOVES the new do! She walked around the Mall yesterday with so much sass and was just chatting it up with everyone. It was so cute! And Mommy lived through it as well! Although after the initial cut I had some second thoughts. It's a great length though - ecspecially for the warm weather!
The Victim
No more Crazy Mornings for awhile (this was the morning of the cut). She's a busy sleeper!

Before

After (this was the next day so I don't really have it all blown out like the hair dresser did.

At first I thought it made hr look younger but after this picture I think she looks older.

Such a big girl!


No comments: