Monday, March 16, 2009

Just fun pics. . . . .


Just some random pics of life with 2 girls (since we'll be living it with 3 soon!

Our Nightly Foot Soak (I LOVE this time with her)


Handy Manny on the computer - she LOVES the computer!!



Happy and Chilin' on Taylor's New Big Girl Bed




Baby has to "Pee Pee Toilet" =)





Reagan and her Buddy Gracie (I've known her Mom since I was this age)

Daddy and Baby T


Ahhhhh! LOL! Daddy and Taylor again. =)

My Silly Little Bucket Head

Ahhh, she looks so sweet and innocent here. =)


They beg everyone to read to them - Tee Tee Bree and the girls




First Time Roller Skating (Cousin Mel's Birthday Party) - She did GREAT!!!

Look Mom I got ready all by myself AND did my own hair! Not too bad!
Our Beautiful Wind Blown Girl
Our Sweet and Silly Taylor
"Mom - look at me" (Pretty Make-up)

No comments: