Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hey! Don't I know you!?

So - I didn't really think anything of it when I walk into the Grocery Store and the Starbucks Lady shouts out "Hi Reagan" or we stand in line at King Soopers and the checker waves to us even though we're third in line. Or the fact that Reagan gets treated like a Queen there and given little toys and treats that are supposed to go on ordered cakes. They remember what the girls and I wear - they know how many times a week we frequent. Seriously - I didn't think much of it. I mean - it's the Grocery store in a smaller town (roughly 10K I suppose) and I'm a stay at home Mom. We even take walks to pick up stuff here and there so no biggie well then we go to the Mall with Jake and he was shocked when the woman at Baby Gap knew us! LOL! He thought she was crazy when she mentioned how cute and good Reagan always is when we're there. And then I started thinking about it more that the girls and I are kinda known everywhere - several Mall stores, Target (Reagan even recognizes a "NEW" Target if we go to a different one), the Rec Center, The Library, King Soopers (we're like famous here) and OF COURSE the Doctors Office (I have 2 now so I feel like we live there during these winter months and I have healthy kiddos!) and the new place that we're recognized - THE ER!!!! What is up with that!? Read my next post to find out more about this one!

No comments: